Plug-in ArtTrack: Minimally Designed Lighting for Medium to Large Artwork
LED art lighting specifically designed for medium to all but the largest artwork
- Ultra low-profile allows for installation with flush mount framed and unframed artwork.
- Versatile mounting design allows for attachment to wall, frame, or directly to unframed artwork.
- Traditional art lights fail to provide light beyond the top 30-40" of the artwork. The Plug-in ArtTrack is capable of evenly lighting artwork up to 60" tall.
- Uses a select combination of primary and secondary optics based on the size and orientation of artwork selected by the customer.
- Remote control (programmable to multiple lights - see video here) offers dimming via 60+ settings of color-accurate LED light.
- Available in color temperatures of 3,000K or 2,700K (CCT).
- Configurable for artwork up to 120"W x 40"T or 84"W x 60"T. Multiple systems can be used together on even larger works.
- Use recessed outlet mounting box like the Arlington DVFR1W-1 for outlet installation behind artwork (not required). Not compatible with legacy "clock box" style recessed outlets.
- 1, 2, and 3 light models come with a white power supply (black upon request in order notes). 4, 5, 6, and 7 light models only available with black power supply.